Friday, December 21, 2007

Marketing Job

1. Lead generation for telemarketing
ARE YOU TELEMARKETING OR MARKETING FOR SOMEONE RIGHT NOW??? GENERATING A LOT OR A FEW LEADS FOR SOMEONE??? If you are and are convinced the commissions are too low but cannot set up a company or dealership relationship in the US because of your location, let us be your front man!!!!
I will set up the company, work with you to find out the total commissions on the product that is sold. figure out everyones costs (i have a call center also), find out the most efficient way to market, sell and process the order and partner up to share in the profits. .......
http://www.net4manpower.com/mpview.aspx?id=Le10120071397
2.Advertisement traffic
need somebody to send me a lot of traffic. Around 1000 UNIQUE hits per day is around the amount of traffic that I need.

I will pay monthly, on a CPC basis.
The website is a webcam portal site.If you can supply me with 1000 or more unique hits per day, please contact me by PM.
I will pay a variable amount per click, averaging $0.005 per unique. On average, a months worth of traffic at 1000 hits.....
http://www.net4manpower.com/mpview.aspx?id=Ad92920071396

No comments: