Friday, December 21, 2007

net4manpower graphic designer

1.Frame Design
need a new design frame for my website. My website is surplusweb.com. It is an auction site that allows universities and other institutions to put up their surplus property for sale to the public and other universities, by way of auction....
http://www.net4manpower.com/mpview.aspx?id=Fr10520071419
2.Executive virtual assistance and researcher
Executive Virtual Assistant and Researcher

Responsibilities:
My firm is in need of at least one virtual assistant (VA) who is available to work on projects 40 to 60 hours on a consistent basis. The position could be available as soon as this week and I will hold the position open for up to two weeks for the right person.

This is a very challenging as well as rewarding position and will require a strong ongoing commitment from the first day onwards. The candidate will act as a consultant to my corporation and perform a broad range of interesting tasks. My firm performs consulting to a number of firms in the oil and manufacturing industries in Canada, so knowledge of world markets and economic conditions is valuable to potential candidates.

The services that the VA will assist my firm with may include a series of business plans, industry analysis (competitors/market size/target market, etc), marketing (website/business cards/brochures), HR (training manuals/ safety manuals/satisfaction surveys), customer surveys and strategic planning just to name a few. I will provide detailed instructions on each project that the VA assists me with.........
http://www.net4manpower.com/mpview.aspx?id=Ex10420071410

No comments: